OOTY Tour Packages
2 days Night & 3 Days
Ooty 3 days Touris 2days night. Originally occupied by the Toda people, the area came under the rule of the East India Company at the end of the 18th century. The economy is based on tourism and agriculture, along with the manufacture of medicines and photographic film. The town is connected by the Nilgiri ghat roads and Nilgiri Mountain Railway. Its natural environment attracts tourists and it is a popular summer destination.
Day 1: Pykara Lake / Boat House, Pykara Waterfalls, 9th Mile, 6th Mile, Kamraj Sagar Dam, Toda Hamlet / School Mund, Pine Tree Forest, Wenlock Downs
Day 2: Doddabetta Peak, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Sim's Park, Coonoor Tea Estate, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin’s Nose
Day 3: Wax World Ooty, Ooty Lake, Ooty Rose Garden, Stone House
- Accommodation for 1 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels. (Subject to availability)
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Tips to guide and driver
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not Mentioned in the package inclusions
About the Place
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.