Goa Tour Packages
3 Nights & 4 Days
With our collection of Goa tour packages, plan your holiday in Goa amidst the swaying palms, white sands & sparkling waters. Savor the delicious cuisine & enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Let go of yourself with the characteristic sussegado. Practice yoga and meditation or reclaim yourself with therapeutic spa sessions at one of the fine luxury hotels in Goa with our Goa packages.
Day 1: On arrival at Dabolim Airport or Rly. Station you will be received and transferred to your hotel. On arrival at the hotel you will be welcomed with drinks and smiles. After freshening up you can go to the beaches on your own and relax in Sun, Sea and Sand of Goa known worldwide for its rejuvenating spirit. Overnight at hotel in Goa.
Day 2: Today after breakfast the morning is free or you can roam the beachside on your own. Later in the afternoon you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of North/ South Goa visiting places like Miramar Beach, Fort Aguada, Bassilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula Beach, Anjuna Beach etc. Later in the afternoon you will enjoy about an hour Boat Cruise on Mandovi River. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight in Goa.
Day 3: Today after breakfast the full day is free for leisure activities. Or you may opt for optional tours. Goa beaches offer a lot of sports & games activities like Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Water-skiing etc. Or you may opt for Shopping of local souvenirs. Night life in Goa is also very interesting and lot of entertainment activities is put on offer by the hotels there.
Day 4: Today after breakfast check-out of your hotel as your trip of Goa comes to an end. You will be transferred to the airport for your return journey.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by Non A/C vehicle (Thivim Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One half day sightseeing of Goa by Non-A/C coach on scheduled days followed by Boat cruise on Mandovi River. (subject to weather conditions)
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All currently applicable taxes except GST
- Tips to guide and driver
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not Mentioned in the package inclusions
About the Place
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.