Taj Mahal Tour Packages
2 Nights & 1 Day
Taj Mahal 2 Day Tour is 1 night, 2 days private tour. Taj Mahal was built by Shahjahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Visit the Itmad - Ud- Daulah tomb built in the memory of Mirza Ghiyasidin Beg the father of Jehangir's wife Noorjahan. Visit the Agra Fort constructed by the third Mughal emperor Akbar on the remains of an ancient site known as Badalgarh. Visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri founded by Akbar. The city was abandoned due to scarcity of drinking water. Accommodation in 3 star category hotel with 1 breakfast. Services of professional English Speaking Guide will be provided during the tour.
Day 1 : Pick up from Agra train, bus stand Check in Hotel after noon half day sightseeing of Agra visiting Taj Mahal described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love, it was constructed by Mughal emperor, Itmad - Ud - Daulah Tomb this tomb belongs to the father of Nur Jahan, Ghias-ud-Din Beg and Agra Fort built by Akbar. Overnight at the 3-star Howard Plaza hotel or similar.
Day 2: Morning after Breakfast drive to Fatehpur Sikri This magnificent fortified ghost city was the capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar between 1571 and 1585 In After noon visit to Baby Taj Mahal or Sikandra later in the late afternoon dropping at Agra.
- Accommodation for 1 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels. (Subject to availability)
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Tips to guide and driver
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not Mentioned in the package inclusions
About the Place
In the words of Bayard Taylor, “Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of Ages.” Taj Mahal, the tour package of monuments that is just not a building that stands tall, it’s a castle that was built in the memory of love. The magnificent construction done by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for her beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, Taj Mahal is regarded as the ‘Symbol of Love’.